Hey All--
If you have visited this blog in the past you are in for a change... I've moved the blog for One Life Church to a new spot. It is now called "one life together". It will be a collaborative experience for those who have a connection with One Life Church.
This re-imagined blog will be a place for a wider conversation and will truly reflect my life of scribbling. If you have ever eaten lunch with me or been in my office you would see that I scribble a lot. Napkins, yellow pad and dry erase boards are my friends. I even have an app on my iPhone that allows me to scribble there, in color!
Scribbling could be with a pen or pencil, like I used to do on the cover of my PeeChee folders at El Dorado High School. Or they can be short bursts of concentrated thought on a particular subject, like this blog. See I just scribbled about scribbling.
I am fascinated by life and in particular people, technology, spirituality and philosophy. I also plead guilty to a number of guilty pleasures, namely pop culture and 80's trivia ("Bueller, Bueller, anyone?").
So, first question: Do you doodle or scribble? What have you scribbled lately?
P.S. I've included a few past posts that share some of my life story and our recent journey to Nor. California from behind the Orange Curtain (Orange County, CA)
S.M.A.R.T. Coach
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment